Student placements

For queries regarding possible UROP (undergraduate research placement) projects or possibilities to do an MEng or Msc thesis with the group, have a look at which projects you would be most interested in from the Research pages (or devise something else entirely) and then get in touch with Dr Meng-Xing Tang (